My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Friday, December 30, 2005

Magazine Art



For the past few years, I've been doing illustration work for a re-occuring column called "The Metro Male" that appears in Grand Rapids Magazine. It's been fun work and really good exposure. Basically I'm given the column and I have to come up with an illustration that goes along with the article. What makes it a pleasure to do, are the articles themselves. The writer, a guy by the name of Dwight Hamilton, has a neat ability to make his point, make you laugh and at the same time say, "hey I can relate to that!".

I recently had the opportunity to do a cover illustration for them. Still waiting to see how that one turns out.

At any rate, the images posted are a few of the latest issues. Thanks for visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home