My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hypothetical Toons

The following drawings are from an exercise that I used to do in order to challenge myself and I think it's one worth starting up again.

I would come up with a hypothetical cartoon name. I wouldn't worry about the story line or anything like that, I would simply come up with a funny name for a cartoon and draw what I thought those characters would look like. For example, The Amish Disco Boys. hmm...What would they look like? Who is their arch enemy?

Anywho...give it a try. enough said. Thanks for visiting :)



5 Comments:

Blogger Kipp Schell said...

hahah dude i love your style...especially love the buddhist monk. a nice touch with the earthworm as well

7:06 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I like your illustrations and your graphic design. It seems like when somebody is good with illustrations they aren't very strong in the design side. :)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Justin Rodrigues said...

thanks for leaving the comment i have been meaning to stop by after seeing you had a blog on the action cartooning page. I love your stuff man and i love the idea of the hypothetical cartoons. Post one up every now and again so i can give them a shot.
Justin

1:52 AM  
Blogger Jorge said...

The Monster Mercenary Managers kick so much butt!!! Reminds me of work, right down to the guns and post it notes....hhmmm maybe i should get a different job....awesome artwork!

10:09 AM  
Blogger michael foster said...

thank you everyone for the great comments. :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home