My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday's Monster No. 1

The High Five-er

I think most people would agree that after a nice weekend Monday's are the hardest days to get back into the work mode. So I thought I'd start something called, "Monday's Monster" nothing more than a quick sketch of a Monster to go along with this moody day.

So with that said, meet "The High Five-er" he's always up for a High Five. Hey, you got that raise? High Five!, You're favorite sports team won? High Five!, that big zit went away? High Five! There is one thing though, don't ever leave the High Five-er hanging. You're in for a world of hurt if you do. :)

Thanks for visiting.

1 Comments:

Blogger SACKS said...

I love it! This could be a great Toy. Very creative.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home