My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday's Monster No.2

The Orange Cone Shaped Monster:

I was driving to work the other day and I came around a curve when suddenly I was face to face with this orange cone shaped monster. Now I know what you're thinking, it was just a construction cone that got left in the middle of the street by some road crew. Nothing to panic over. Well that's very possible and normally I would agree, but I could have sworn this thing jumped out at me.

So I quickly swerved to avoid it in my 4 cylinder P.O.S. and as I passed by this menacing beast I actually saw it inch closer with it's sharpened fang's nipping at my rear tire.

I was fortunate that day and I escaped with my rust bucket in tact, but I'll be watching out for you orange cone shaped monster. Oh yes, I will. :)

Thanks for visiting.

1 Comments:

Blogger lafe said...

Great design Foster. Smooth colors and nice action.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home