My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday's Toons No.1

Hello, It's Tuesday, time for another or should I say very first installment of the hypothetical toon posting known as Tuesday's Toons.

When the last bell rings and the students go home mischievous monsters emerge from their slumber and run a muck in middle schools all across the land. Stealing chalkboard erasers, changing locker combinations, running off with toilet paper, will it never end?!!

But wait! There's hope. Enter, The Night Janitor Monster Wranglers. Their job is simple. Wrangle monsters and return the school to it's normal state before the morning bell rings and students flood the hallways. These my friend, are the unsung hero's of the night or at least to a bunch of unaware snot nosed kids. :)

Thanks for visiting.

3 Comments:

Blogger lafe said...

Great idea... I could see myself watching the cartoon.

11:20 AM  
Blogger SACKS said...

Michael, I really dig the peanut looking Monster. Funny. Tuesday's toons is a good excercise, I'll post it over on my blog. We'll have Tues. and Thursdays on lock!

9:04 AM  
Blogger michael foster said...

Thanks Lafe.

Sacks: sounds good to me. :) thanks for the great feedback.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home