My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tuesday's Toons

Ok, I realize it's not Tuesday and I'm jumping the gun a bit, but after a previous post I made called "Hypothetical Toons" I decided to start something called, "Tuesday's Toons". So time permitting of course, I'm going to post a hypothetical cartoon idea every Tuesday. Nothing more than a bunch of sketches based off of a silly made up cartoon name. And no less than three characters. I figure it would be a great way to keep focused more. :)

At any rate, the following sketches are a preview of one character for next week's Tuesday's Toons.

Thanks for visiting.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

hey ! great drawings here on your blog !

2:44 PM  
Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

Wow man..I am envious. Your blog is extremely cool. And so is your work. Thanks for commenting on mine, Now I know about your blog...and thats a good thing for sure! I will check it often!
Take care man
Ben

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home