My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

...Everything's Better Now

Well, a virus has swept through the Foster household last week. Everyone was layed up with fevers and a case of the chills including yours truly so very little drawing got done. So unfortunately no Monday Monster today.

I was however handed a drawing from my three year old son this morning as I headed out the door. A simple little drawing of a very content looking face. It's almost saying, "hey we had a rough week, but everything's better now". It's hanging up next to my desk at work and I thought what the heck I'll share it with others on my blog. :)

Thanks for visiting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

beautiful children drawing, remembers me of mark gonzales, he is god in skateboarding and art.

Kind regards,
Tony

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home