My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Walk Cycle

I've recently aquired a number of tutorials on animation and
drawing in Flash. I always thought that the drawing tools in Flash
were weak until I went through one of the tutorials and realized I
didn't know what I was talking about. they're in fact pretty cool and
simple to use.

At any rate, I was doing some tests and after sketching this guy
and scanning him in, I colored him in Flash and did a simple walk
cycle, you can see by clicking on the image. there's no preloader, so
give it a few seconds.

5 Comments:

Blogger lafe said...

Nice little walk test... i saw some of your chair and furniture designs in there...nice

As far as flash drawing tools...I love them, however i don't use them much any more as i'm used to using illustrator now, and flsh doesn't translate to illustrator very well..at least not in my using it.

Glad to see ya up and posting

1:01 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey...like the "action" to your drawings...also liked seeing your chair designs in the background. Keep up the great work!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Kipp Schell said...

cool man. nice and simple, plus i really like your background!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Virginia Valle said...

BEAUTIFUL blog :) great drawings!!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

very nice walkcycle, nice and simple.
Absolutely great stuff.

Kind regards,
Tony

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home