My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Friday, April 07, 2006

New Website

In order to learn Flash better I've decided to throw myself head first into redesigning my website entirely in Flash. At times I think it has the same feeling as punching yourself in the face. You can stop at any time to relieve the pain, but you continue to beat yourself silly. However, when a break through occurs it's simply wonderful. "Hey honey look! I made my logo dance!!" wow. :)

Right now it's more or less an under construction page, but it's got a lot of hidden things so go crazy rolling over stuff and clicking. There is however a link to my old site.

At any rate, just click the image below to see the new site.

Thanks for visiting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kipp Schell said...

wow, man sweet setup, i love the layout to this, i like how your cartoon head spins like a crazy mofo as well.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Cedric said...

Looks great so far! I've been thinking about redoing my site in Flash, this inspires me even moreso. Great work!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home