My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Toon Portfolio

I've been working as a designer an illustrator and more or less a jack of all trades for about 15 years. My portfolio has always reflected that type of work; heavy design and illustrations to compliment it.

I've recently started on a second portfolio. This one is strictly cartoon. Headshots, character designs, vehicles, props, backgrounds and anything else I can think of. My hope is to some how in one capacity or another venture into the world of cartooning and animation. We'll see. I see a bumpy road ahead, but I think a strong portfolio will help to cushion it a bit.

At any rate, below are a few rough pages from my cartoon portfolio.

Thanks for visiting.



6 Comments:

Blogger Jayenti Collins said...

Looks fantastic Michael! Quite a teaser too because I look at it and want to see more!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Cedric said...

Nice stuff. You have a good consistency in your style, which is a big plus. And your work is just plain fun to look at. I hope it lands you many jobs!

4:14 AM  
Blogger MGBEERS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:11 PM  
Blogger MGBEERS said...

Very nice work. This is the type of work I like to do as of late (I'm no professional though). Your desire to break into a new area is an inspiration to me. Good Luck in your pursuit!

My Illustrations

4:13 PM  
Blogger Kipp Schell said...

nice folio mike. love your style.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You absolutely rock!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home