My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Again With The Backgrounds

A few more background ideas. The first two are for a series of various street corners and different angles. I actually have a plan for them in an animaiton. We'll see if it works.

The other one is just an image of fond memories when I was a punk kid hanging out with my friends at the local bowling alley. I was sorry to see it torn down a few years back and a Bed Bath & Beyond was put in it's place. oh well, still got the memories. :)

Thanks for visiting.



4 Comments:

Blogger lafe said...

nice work foster. love the coloring on these.

8:33 AM  
Blogger lafe said...

Funny..just noticed the banner change : )

8:34 AM  
Blogger Cedric said...

These are terrific! (Also, great new banner)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Paridhi said...

u r great at ur work.
ur style of wrk is very proffesional

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home