My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Beans

It dawned on me that I never posted this on my blog before. This is a 3D project that I've been working on for several years. I havn't touched in a while due to the fact that I got a little burnt out from it. But lately I think the fire to dedicate some side time to it again has been rekindled. At any rate below are a few designs from a story I've been developing called, "The Beans - a silent but deadly fight". I even have a website dedicated to it called The Beans Online which is not finished yet, but some of the concept art, screen shots and character bios can be seen.

If you get a chance, check out the site.

I also had an online interview about a year ago over at Simply Strata. Strata is the 3D software I used to build The Beans. It's what was available to me and I wanted to see how hard I could push the program. Anyway you can read the interview by clicking here

If interested in seeing an animation test sort of a teaser trailer just CLICK HERE


Thanks for visiting. :)



5 Comments:

Blogger lafe said...

Hey Michael, I was wondering if you had been working on this, I saw it a while back... It looks awesome, and I myself would like to see you finish it... however that's easy to say, when you're not the one doing all the work : )

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

Michael,
I know, a random person right? But i was wondering how you got your blogspot to look so cool. Plus you're a good artist keep up the good work.

- Jon Larry

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Alex said...

Woww!..you're awsome in 3D(and 2D:P)

9:44 PM  
Blogger van said...

Yowza. You should be working at Pixar man, these are great!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..
A little greetings from Denmark..
Your drawings with the beans are awesome. I love them, they are so cool.

Cathrine

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home