My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Interactive

Sometimes my kids and I will get online and visit sites like NickJr.com or Noggin.com. They get a kick out of playing all the Flash games with some of their favorite cartoon characters. I decided to give the whole Flash interactive thing a go. So below is something I call, "Dress Joe". It's a work in progress. Joe is color blind and a Fashion disaster. It's up to you to pick out a killer outfit for him. :)

Just click the image to try it.

Thanks for visiting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Alex said...

I love your character design!
how do you make those cool oulines?

10:25 PM  
Blogger Valentina said...

hahahah amazing!
:°D
I love the rabbit shoes!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Alikins said...

How FUN! And Joe is TOO cute! ;)

9:18 AM  
Blogger michael foster said...

thanks for the great comments everyone. :)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home