My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Nice Surprise

There's a site I like to log on to called "Cold Hard Flash" which is run by Aaron Simpson. It's a really great site that showcases the latest in the world of Flash animation. At any rate, I happened to log on to the site today and noticed an image that looked really familiar. "Hey someone draws characters just like me!" As I looked closer I saw that it was one of my character drawings along with a short write up about two of the projects I'm working on; The Impersonators and The Beans Awesome!! Thanks Aaron!

Click the Cold Hard Flash logo below to visit it the site.

Thanks for visiting.

3 Comments:

Blogger lafe said...

congrats... that impersonators reel was nice... it looked real live cartoony : ) you have a very fresh style... keep working hard my friend

8:39 AM  
Blogger michael foster said...

Thanks Lafe. :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Cedric said...

Congrats on the exposure! You do great work.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home