My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Shout Out To G Love

This is a concept animation for a music video. Very simple. I think the idea is there, but now it needs a lot more refining. The song is called "Shout Out To G Love". Bear in mind that I still need to add a bunch of sound effects plus it gets cut off at the end. Excuses excuses... :)

G Love & Special Sauce are one of my favorite bands and the song is a tribute to them. If you're familar with their music then you'll catch a lot of their song references in the lyrics of this song.

At any rate, just click the image to watch it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin Rodrigues said...

i'm really diggin' all the flash stuff you've been posting on the action cartooning forum. I love this music video. Great stuff!

1:30 AM  
Blogger lafe said...

Who's performing the song?

Again, great ani

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Dad said...

Fantastic creation as usual, my son! Lov ya!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home