My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Just For Fun

I love visiting Frederator Blogs and seeing their latest postings on the cartoons they're working on. Also, Channel Frederator is a wonderful place to go and watch some of the latest short animations that are being produced by professionals and the average joe.

At any rate I noticed that Frederator does some logo placement and what I call filler animations. You know kind of like a seguay. Most are pretty whacky, so I decided to do a quick one just for fun. It's based off of the ending of one of my favorite movies. Can you guess what it might be? :) I also added a small pose chart.

Just click the image to watch it.

Thanks for visiting.


5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Studios said...

thats cool! you should send that in to them!

Steve

1:08 AM  
Blogger lafe said...

Very nice.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Ale said...

i love the two snails at the bottom of the page!!!!
good guy :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger CR said...

You have some serious talent here. I really was excited to start drawing, because you give inspiration through your work. Thanks for sharing

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Dad said...

Now, I wonder where the inspiration for this came from? Huh! Great.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home