My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Friday, September 15, 2006

Freelance Work

About a month or so ago I started a freelance job for a children's music act from NYC. Each member of the band was a specific character, the main two are "Princess Katie & Racer Steve". At any rate, they hired me to turn them into cartoon characters and apply them to a CD design. I loved this project. They were fun to work for and made it a very enjoyable experience. The good news is that the work is still coming. I'm currently doing their website and it's all in Flash. Next will be a DVD. Cant wait for that one.

Below are a number of images, sketches, colored characters and the CD art. By the way, their music is really fun and I think kids will have a blast listening to Princess Katie & Racer Steve.

Thanks for visiting.




4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Studios said...

looks awesome!!

is this the project you were emailing me about?

Steve

12:34 AM  
Blogger lafe said...

Congratulations michael! The work looks great.

Do you design your own fonts? I love your font choices.

11:49 PM  
Blogger michael foster said...

thanks guys.

Stephen: no, this is a different project.

Lafe: yeah, I made that font for them.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Jo Bling said...

Lovely site, Michael, you've got some great characters here! Best of luck!

Curtis

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home