My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Online Challenges

I love online challenges. They're a great way to draw something you normally wouldn't. Plus it's a nice way to meet other artists that are just as passionate about their work as you are.

The following are a few sketches for some online challenges. The first is for one over at Ben Caldwell's forum. It was to draw something that deals with Fantasy like Lord of the Rings stuff. The second is for a challenge over at Drawer Geeks. Basically this one is to draw your version of the comic book character Sgt. Rock.

If I have time I'm going to try and color them.

Thanks for visiting.



3 Comments:

Blogger Breadwig said...

Michael, I really really liked your Drawergeeks this week. I love the way you draw in general, very cool stuff.

Bryan B.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Cedric said...

Love the Sgt. Rock! Yours is one of my favorites from this weeks DrawerGeeks. Keep up the great work!

3:22 AM  
Blogger Jo Bling said...

Marvellous!! Smashing pencils in the green image...

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home