My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Animation For Fun

I listen to an audio podcast done by an organization called Answers In Genesis which is hosted by Ken Ham. It's a Christain based company dealing with Creationism.

At any rate while listening to one of the podcasts I thought I'd animate it. I did this the other night.

There are some things I'm going to tweak, like, more body movement, sound effects and such.

Just click the image to view it.

Thanks for visiting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cedric said...

Wow, this is exciting! You did a terrific job. You should send this to them and get them to comission you to do a series! Seriously. There's so much potential for good Flash animation to be used in ministry and Christian education. This is cleverly done and looks cool to boot. Maybe you guys could do a series and then sell the collection on DVD for use in Sunday Schools and Christian schools.

My only crit would be that you need something to happen while the announcer is asking the question. Ken stands there doing nothing for too many frames.

Otherwise, great job!!!

4:37 PM  
Blogger michael foster said...

thanks Cedric. you're right about the intro. too long with nothing happening. I have some ideas. :)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

Once again, you've added more to your animation since its original post just like the caveman run cycle. Fantastic additions. Nice walk cycle and globe rotation--awesome.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Esly Carrero said...

Wow! Great animation Michael! I'm an artist formerly from Florida who now lives in Australia.

I found your animation clip going around myspace. It's great! This is really inspirational. Your using Flash right??? Just wondering.

Your animation flows really well! Great simple look. I admire it! I agree with what Cedric said in the earlier comment about doing a series of a bunch of the audios! That would be great!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home