My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Friday, January 05, 2007

2006 Recap

Well, 2006 was a good year for me in cartooning. I did a number of freelance jobs, was able to incorporate a lot of my character designs and modest animations at my day job. I took part in a number of online challenges and made a number of new contacts and friends as a result. My personal projects have been going steady and I hope to do more of those in 2007.

At any rate below is a grouping of random sketches which dont even scratch the surface of a very large stack of drawings I have.

Thanks to all that visted the blog but more importantly thanks to those that gave me encouragement and constructive criticism over this last year.

:)

4 Comments:

Blogger CR said...

I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your Blog. I didn't realize how talented you are in everything. I always feel inspired to draw and draw after I come here. Thanks for sharing all your art. I would like to see if you had time to show how you start your drawing from the beging to end. Just like your making of the lightsaber. thanks

2:43 PM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

I've been a big fan of your work ever since I came across some of your posts one Ben Caldwell's forum. I think my favorite has been the blue truck. Keep up the good work.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Franfou said...

very nice stuff here...I will continu to look at your blog regularly ! Bonne année 2007 !

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Adam said...

A big thanks for all the enjoyment your drawings have brought me over the last year, it's been inspirational.

I've been reading a flash book,

Flash cartoon animation by Kevin Peaty and Glenn Kikpartrick.

http://www.friendsofed.com/book.html?isbn=1590592077

and recommend it to you if you havent read it already.

Also can i ask if you use a drawing tablet when your in flash?

Thanks,

Adam.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home