My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's Been A While...

Well, it has been a while since I posted anything, but it's good because that means I've been busy. :)

At any rate, I'm currently working on an animated music video for a children's music act. Below are a number of looping tests of most of the band and a bunch of secondary characters that will be dancing to the music. The animations are done at 24fps, but I noticed that the internet slows them down a bit. oh well. :)

I also put an image of a background idea. Still needs work, but it's coming along.

So far this has been a fun project, but I think the hardest yet funnest part is putting all the elements together and editing it.

Just click the images to view.

Thanks for visiting.




2 Comments:

Blogger Lafe said...

The bg looks great foster.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Franfou said...

very cool man, you make it clean, with a nice looking !

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home