My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another Take...

This is another take on a post I made earlier. I decided to add some sound and give the whole robot landing and taking off a different scenario. And no, this is not shown on the channel mentioned at the end. I just really like their TV identification spots and thought I'd do my own for fun.

I also added an image of the two characters, the boy and the boy as a robot.

Just click the play button once it loads.

Thanks for visiting.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger montygog said...

very, very cool animation!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Mike Collins said...

looks amazing mike!! waaay cool stuff. keep it up, man!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger john struan said...

Fantastic work. Much better than the stuff scifi channel actually uses.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home