My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Monday, April 30, 2007

100 Posts!!

Hey I just realized this is my 100th post. yeehaw! whatever. :)

At any rate, below are a few screenshots and a link to a commercial contest animation I pretty much put together on several of my lunch breaks. It's for a morning radio show in New York City. The winner gets a grand and their commercial gets shown on TV. I just thought it would be great for a little exposure even if it doesn't win. I figured that most people would enter videos of themselves so I decided to do a cartoon animation.

Just click the last image to view the animation. Drop me a line and let me know what you think,

Thanks for visiting.



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess Katie said...

They are out of their mind if you don't win. This is GORGEOUS! I love it!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Dave Perillo said...

This is very cool, hope ya win.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home