My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Noodling

Finally a post in 08. Man I have to update more. Anyway, A quick sketch for a challenge at Drawer Geeks. The topic is "Red Neck Games" It just so happened I recently saw a documentary on Noodling, the fine art of catching extremely large catfish with nothing more then your bare hands, a definite red neck game. Some of these fish were huge! I'm still trying to figure out what possessed me to watch such a documentary. Oh well. Below is my sketch of a Noodling Champ.

Thanks for visiting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lafe said...

Love the pic and the bg.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ponch said...

Hi Michael,

I love your blog ! just found it today, I also went to your site..amazing amazing amazing ! please keep posting and share your beautiful art work.

-Ponch

8:14 PM  
Blogger michael foster said...

thanks Lafe, thanks Ponch :0)

9:13 PM  
Anonymous bluesrev said...

Noodling....I have to hand it to rednecks, they are America!! Who'd ever thunk that such a sport would ever pan but it's one of the biggest events down South next to NASCAR.
Great stuff Mike.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Vitos Deli said...

nice graphic. I love noodling, although i have never done it before. I guess i love the idea.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home