My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Friday, January 18, 2008

Salty Graphic Studio Spot Animation

A short animation plugging my website ( and hopefully more). :0)

In a previous post I mentioned that I used to do a lot of 3D design before becoming addicted to 2D and the world of Flash. Well, I'm still addicted to Flash, but I decided to dabble a bit in 3D recently and came up with a short animation that plugs my site. Perhaps it could be used as a studio "tag" like on a DVD intro or something. who knows???

At any rate, just click the image below to view.

Thanks for visiting.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lafe said...

I've told you this already, but this design is nice and your colors are always on par.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Ponch said...

oh man! that was cool, that robot would be a 2020 century projector :) awesome!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home