My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Thursday, May 15, 2008

2008 New Site

Well for the most part the new Salty Graphic Studio website is officially up. There's a bit more to add, but I'm confident that it wont take to much longer. The site is less of an online portfolio and more of showcasing a business if that makes any sense. I wanted the site to say animation and I hope it does. It has a few neat things so don't be shy and click away!

At any rate, to visit the site just CLICK HERE

Thanks for visiting.

4 Comments:

OpenID mike-grizzleby said...

That's a really nice looking site. I love your colour choices and having the logo and top menu on that angle is a really original way to break up the grid and still look tidy.

Well done!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Ponch said...

Wow ! congratulations for your new site Mike :) I am sure it will be great, I will check it out ASAP, thanks for the update!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Piya said...

Hi Mike. It's Piya from work. Just thought I'd stop by your blog for a closer look. You have great stuff and a lot of it too!! Good luck with Salty Graphic. See you in the office!

1:32 AM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

Sweet looking site. I could sit around for too long clicking on the purple monster to see what he does next. Great interaction and layout.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home