My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Studio Plug

My first official business card. woohoo. I'm on the verge of launching an animation & design studio and I thought it wise to have a business card, so here it is, well the front at least. The back obviously has all the contact info. In addition, my website is getting a complete overhaul so it's less of an online portfolio and more of a business. I'll be sure to post about that once I'm finished with it.

Thanks for visiting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jennifer said...

Do you find drawing women more...not challenging but...I don't know the word...DIFFERENT than drawing male cartoons in this style?

3:06 PM  
Blogger michael foster said...

Hey Jennifer. I think drawing women/girls overall is a bit more challenging, but not too much more especially not in the style that I've chosen. :)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home