My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jelly Telly bumper

In a previous post I mentioned that I did some short animations for Phil Vischer's new company Jelly Telly . These short animations are actually "bumpers", those little station I.D's in between shows. Below is one of them. I hope to post a few more in the near future.

Oh yeah, the little boy's voice at the end of this particular bumper is my son's. He got kick out that. :)

Thanks for visiting.

7 Comments:

Blogger Robert Scully said...

Thanks for the post.
Your work is fantastic. took a look at a bunch of your animations lots of fun. keep up the great work.

8:57 AM  
Blogger ken said...

very nice, and made me smile

11:21 AM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

Another winner! The bouncing ball was very fluid...nice perspective. Congrats on scoring a placement like this.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Eric Merced said...

Another sweet animation. I love your style and talent for animating. Keep them coming!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Tom Bancroft said...

Great job on this Michael! We saw the Jelly Telly video earlier this week and when I saw the opener, I knew it was your stuff! Came to your blog and saw that I was right! Hope he paid you well!:) Looking forward to working together soon!-Tom

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Elaine said...

Tell Cole he did a great job!! :-)
Elaine

6:13 PM  
Blogger KCAVALLO said...

I love Jelly Telly. Cole's voice at the end at the end is so cute.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home