My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Monday, July 21, 2008

Too Thick

well, here's an installment of grade school humor. :)
It features characters I developed from previous posts.

Oh yeah, some of you might be wondering why the little orange guy's name is Acorn. Well, I asked my son to come up with a name for him and he thought the shape of that little monster looked a bit like an upside down acorn. So Acorn it is. :)

Just click on the image to view it as a Quicktime movie.

Thanks for visiting.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Matador said...

I love it! Your characters are so simple, yet awesome. The BG's flawless. I am a big fan keep them coming, cause you are on the top of my inspirational sites list.

You should make some Tutorials on how you do what you do.

Also, the storyboards are really helpful to see. Specially since there is no fancy storyboard program, just simple little sketches on paper.

Question: Do you record your own audio? if so what Mic do you use?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

Simply fantastic. I'll echo matador's comments about the clean backgrounds. Awesome.

I'd love to see some story boards as well. Also, I'd be interested in knowing about your audio set up. Even with my condenser mike, pop filter, and what not, it doesn't seem to come out that clean. Great job!

11:13 PM  
Blogger michael foster said...

thanks everyone. :)

I use a KSM27 Condenser Mic by Shure.
I grew up playing guitar in rock bands and
have done a lot of recording, so I guess that helps
with the process. I also converted a coat closet in my office into a soundbooth.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home