My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Friday, August 08, 2008

Background Art III

Still coming. I think it's a good thing to re-direct yourself a bit through the course of a day or week. I like to shift gears for a half hour or so and mess with something different to kind of clear my head before returning to a project. It's refreshing. At any rate below is another background I did based on Hanna Barbera's designs but this time I came up with the composition. Then I decided to drop in two of my characters and see how it looks.

Here's another link of some fantastic backgrounds by Scott Wills. I highly recommend checking it out.

Thanks for visiting.


2 Comments:

Blogger Matador said...

Wow Foster, your characters fit right in. Once you understand how and where to use the different textures, and how to simplify things way those guys did back then you've pretty much mastered it, as it appears you have.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

I agree. Your characters seem right at home.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home