My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Monday, August 11, 2008

Something Very Different

Ok, here's something different. I came across a puppet making lesson by way of a link from Mukpuddy Animation Blog.

I sew. My mother taught me how to when I was a kid (yes I sew, got a problem with that!? ) So anyway I fired up my sewing machine grabbed some scrap fabric an old fleece jacket, foam and a hot glue gun and this is what came out. I got to say it was really fun to make. I hope to make a few more. Why? hey why not.

Here's the link to the lesson I got on the puppet

Thanks for visiting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

I really don't think it's fair that one person should be so talented. :) Cool puppet. Thanks for the link. I looked through several of the galleries and desing patterns. I think my little girl might like doing this.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Ponco said...

Oh my.. definitely a great job Mike ! you're truly multi talent man, awesome :)

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home