My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Preschool Show

About 2 months ago I launched an animation and design studio and besides the client work that thankfully keeps coming in we're developing a number of inhouse properties and generating some interest in them as well.

At any rate below is the first of many episodes for a preschool show called "Emo The Color Changing Mood Monsterâ„¢" as well as a link to a development blog. They're short episodes that help kids learn to handle the many emotions they experience with plans for a longer series in the near future.

We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for visiting.

Click Here to visit the production blog.



Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Hayes Boyd said...

Dude. The music, the animation, the character, the overall concept... ALL OF IT is 100% AWESOME!

Excellent job!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Elaine said...

We loved it!! :-) Thanks for posting again. We were beginning to have "Michael Withdrawal"....now I'm off to check out your sister's blog....

6:23 PM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

I think it's a cool concept. I checked it out earlier when I saw the icon in the corner and wondered why you hadn't mentioned it yet.

I can't wait to see what else you release.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Chris Kennett said...

That's cute. I'll show that to my kids for sure.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home