My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Lunch Time Project

I've been messing with these short animation for a while now. A little bit on my lunch breaks, a little at night... I've been itching to do something with a bit more action to try and stretch myself a little. I decided to use Phil Vischer's new venture "Jelly Telly" as a backdrop.

At any rate below are Part One and Part Two. My son has already explained to me what the next one has to have in it. He says it has to be an underwater scene with lots and lots of robot sharks. How cool is that? :)

Thanks for visiting.


Find more videos like this on Jellyfish Labs



Find more videos like this on Jellyfish Labs

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger - Paul Hastings said...

Hey, you've got some pretty cool stuff. Are you animating with Flash or some other software?

2:04 AM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

Great toons. I'm interested to see where it goes next. Your son is on the right track. Robot sharks are always cool. I'll have to check out jellyfish labs now.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home