My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Friday, April 03, 2009

Something Different

I'm hoping to post a few character designs I've been working on, but in the mean time I've gotten hooked on the free video tutorials over at Video Copilot
If you use After Effects and love working in video I encourage you to check these guys out. We're talking movie quality effects and heck, it's free!!

Below are two Studio I.D.s I did based on one of their tutorials.

Thanks for visiting.



Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

Completely and utterly awesome. So you did those with Flash and After Effects? I've been toying with getting After Effects, and you just made me want it even more.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

I remember now what the hold up has been on After Effects. I can find it nowhere. Does anyone know where I could get After Effects?

11:54 AM  
Blogger Lafe said...

As always loving the work. And I too am hooked on VC. :)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Matador said...

Hey whats up Mfoster, Long time no speak or comment. You know what is one thing that I admire about you? Your ability to quickly grasp a program just from reading or following a tutorial. This seems like you are a Pro with AE already, god is deffinately on your side.

Abberrant Dreams do you mean where you can get a copy of AE? if so I would think straight from the horses mouth ... which in this case would be Adobe.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

This is a duh moment. I told my friend that I was interested in getting it. He told me that it wasn't available. So I thought, "well, crap." But like you said, I went to Adobe and there it was.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to possibly winning the ant and slug show. I have a 3 year old nephew and we only let him watch Christian video.
Wish me luch
greeneyedgirl8002@yahoo.com

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home