My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Monday, August 24, 2009

Side Project

I've been messing around with a little side project which I won't say what it is at this point until I can get the idea further along. But I thought I'd share a few sketches from it. I will say that it's not an animation, but a simple book.

I'm not sure how I want to color it just yet, but below is also a series for one color option.

Okay that's it for now.

Just click the image to see it larger.

Thanks for visiting.











2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm......intriguing.....

10:10 AM  
Blogger mike said...

hey- michael! been a while since i stopped by. you've been doing incredible work. i'm really excited about slug & ant! looks fantastic. best!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home