My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rise Above

Well, I've been really busy with some fun client work which is always a good thing and I haven't gotten permission to post anything from them, but once I do I'll be sure to load some images.

In the mean time I've been messing with a side project I'm calling "Rise Above". It's action packed with very little dialogue. I'm not going to say too much about the theme all though from the pictures below you can guess what it involves. I'm almost done with the animatic just need to bring home the ending. I'll be posting the animatic once it's done.

At any rate, below are a few screen grabs from the animatic as well as a few test scenes fully colored. I'm trying to combine the vector character that's animated in Flash with special effects done all in After Effects.

Thanks for visiting.











2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it...as always!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Aberrant Dreams said...

Were you using After Effects for the rock debris and the blue light? Awesome job either way. Great effects!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home