My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County, New York, United States

Monday, December 07, 2009

The Animated Christian

I've been tossing around an idea for several years now and decided to take a stab at it. It's a new site done in a blog format and hopefully I'll be able to update on a consistent manner as time permits of course.

It's called "The Animated Christian" and it's more or less an informative site that share what's happening in Christ centered animation, character design and storytelling.

I won't go into too much description here, but if you'd like to learn more about I encourage you to visit the site by clicking the image below and read the "About" page.

There are a few posts up right now to hopefully peak your interest.




Thanks for visiting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Cool Cool! I've always wanted to see a site like this! Thanks for making it!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Zeb said...

Great idea, Mike!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home